Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend in Review

Not much new here. We spent a low-key weekend at home. Saturday my wonderful husband let me sleep until 9:30! Nicholas didn't even come in to wake me up. We all loaded up in the car and went to Target and chick-fil-a, back home for naps and then we went to the pool. It rained a little around lunch on Saturday, so the pool was kinda cold so we didn't stay long. Both kids went to bed early and Jason and I got to watch a movie together. I can't remember the last time that happened. Today we were really lazy and didn't do much at all. Nolan took a 3 hour nap. Yes, that's right...a 3 hour nap! Nicholas and I went to the grocery store and then I spent the afternoon working on my new puzzle. I bought one at Target on Saturday. 1000 pieces. I'm almost done :)

No comments: