Yesterday, my good friend Abby came up with her two little boys to go to Boo at the Zoo. I've known Abby since 1st grade. This is the first time the boys have seen each other since they were babies. They had a blast together! Her two are 3 and almost 5. They all got to wear their costumes to the Zoo and loved it! Nicholas was a Alabama football player and Nolan was an elephant. Nicholas's costume was a big hit. Everyone kept commenting on it. There was only one other football player that I saw. He was a Tennessee player. Poor kid :)
They got to get candy and then we all rode the carousal. We met another friend down there with her little girl. She was the cutest little fairy you ever saw.
Today I took the boys to a birthday party for one of Nicholas's friends. It was so much fun to watch Nicholas with all his school friends. One of the "crew" as I call it was there. He always talks about him, Dakoda and Gavin. I thought it was a little early for cliques, but I guess I was wrong :)
Nicholas and Scooby Doo. He was so excited when he saw him.
Riding the carousal
This was so funny. The boys all got light swords and then started fighting another kid that was dressed as Dark Varder!
2 comments:
awww...pout...glad yall had fun! did yall nail down anything about thanksgiving?
They are precious!!! How much fun!
Post a Comment