What a beautiful weekend! The weather was fantastic.
Friday I surprised Jason with a kid free dinner to celebrate his promotion at work. I could tell he was mad when he got home and saw that the kids had McDonald's for dinner and I haven't cooked. I let him stew for about 5 minutes before I told him the babysitter was on the way :) We went to a great place in downtown Roswell called Pastis. I was so nice to have a grown up dinner, but I missed the kids.
Saturday I got to go shopping all by myself! Tiring, but fun to get away and get some x-mas shopping done. Of course, I had to be home by 3:30 so that Jason could watch the bama game. Roll Tide by the way.
Sunday, we spent a relaxing day at home. We cleaned up the backyard and Jason and Nicholas fixed the swing set all getting ready for Nicholas's b-day party in 2 weeks. I still can't believe he will be 4! Where have the years gone?
Please send a prayer up for my sister and her husband on Wednesday. They are going to B'ham for him to have back surgery. Hopefully this will help end the constant pain he is in.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment