What a Week and Weekend! One I don't want to live again in the near future. It all started with Nolan running a fever Wednesday at school. I got him home and he ran a fever on and off all night and didn't eat. Of course, he still had a fever Thursday morning. So no school. We went to the doctor and he had a sinus infection. So Thursday and Friday I worked from home with both kids there. Not the easiest thing to do. Nicholas is fine, but Nolan doesn't understand that Mommy has to work. Yes, Nicholas could have gone to school, but he helps me entertain Nolan so he stayed home. Poor little kid, he didn't start feeling better until Sunday. He seems to be okay now. Jason was gone Saturday, so that's 3, yes 3 days at home with a sick kid and a big brother that loves to annoy him. Anybody else with 2 kids have this problem? Nicholas lives to bother Nolan. Don't get me wrong, they play together really well about 80% of the time. It seems like when you are trying to do something is when Nicholas loves to bother him. I guess he is trying to get my attention.
Nicholas also is going
through a stage where he loves to pretend to be a
monster or a dinosaur. He goes around roaring. He even told me his middle name is now T-Rex. Where do they come up with this stuff? My poor boss called Friday to talk to me and she asked what that was in the background. Oh, that's just my dinosaur son :) Luckily she has small kids so she just laughed.

Here's a pic of the boys vegging in front of the TV watching cartoons. I thought they looked so relaxed. I was jealous :)
3 comments:
if they play good 80% of the time, you are on the positive side!! mine fight about 80% of the time!!
Sorry Nolan was sick! Was Nicholas sick too?! Glad you all are feeling better! Anderson has a ear infection and the omnicef is making him have diarhea!! We ordered that same chair from Pottery Barn yesterday. Do they actually use it?
I completely know the feeling of having both kids at home (keeping home the older the "help" entertain) and trying to work. It's like living through a hurricane- you just do the best you can!
Hope Nolan is back to normal soon! And that you can get that way, too!!
Post a Comment