Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rainy Day Activities

What to do when it has rained almost everyday for a week...to wet to go outside...so let's have some fun inside...

First, you lay around and watch cartoons...Oh the life!



You get Mom to build a Fort to play in....






You Blow bubbles and catch them on wand...

You ride around the house on toys....


and when you get tired of riding forward, you go backwards...

You wonder why you must play in your diaper and underwear...Where are my clothes?
Well, Mommy is behind on laundry :)



Why is Mommy so behind? Well, she has been busy making new curtains for the family room and breakfast area. Priorities people
Before, not bad, but after looking at it for 6 years I needed a change.

After....



Breakfast area after..forgot to do a before



Now I just need to make some throw pillows to match. Of course, laundry first!

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Wow! The curtains look GREAT! You're really talented! Come to my house next! :)

julie said...

I wish I would have known you wanted to make the fold over curtains...i have 3 in the same elephant fabric with a similar fabric on the bottom half from my b'ham house...but yours look great!