Friday, May 6, 2011

Muffins for Mom x2

This morning was muffins for Mom at both of the boys' schools. We headed out early (6:20 am) so I could make both of them. First, we went to Nolan's school and Nicholas and I enjoyed some muffins with him.




Nicholas and I then headed over to his school. I got to see the class caterpillars that he has been taking about. They are studying butterflies and the whole class is so excited to watch them go through all the stages.








I stayed after muffins for mom with another mom and we kicked the teachers out for 15 minutes so we could work on part of their end of the year presents. The kids thought it was so funny that we "kicked" them out. We were putting hand prints of all the students on an apron for one teacher and a pillowcase for the other (She has back problems and has a pillow in her chair, needs a cute case). The kids were so wonderful and even stood guard at the door in case the teachers came back early!

No comments: