We packed up the car on Friday and headed back to the beach. This time it was Seagrove Beach with Jason's family. It was another great trip! The boys loved playing with their 2nd cousins (Hayes, Daley and Griffin). We all had a great time playing in the sand and we braved the seaweed to cool off in the ocean. Nolan learned to swim in the condo pool without his floaties! I can't believe it, 3 years old and swimming! We got lots of candy and beads at the 4th of July parade and watched fireworks on the beach. Had a little excitement when some one's fireworks caught the brush on fire 2 condos down from us. Thought the building was on fire, but turned out it was just the brush and palm trees. That is why I leave it to the professionals!
Funny quote from Nicholas on the way down. Jason asked if he was going to drive us to the beach and Nicholas replied, "Drive the car, no, but I'll drive you crazy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment