Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Help...taxes are giving me a headache!

I don't know how many hours I have spent doing taxes this year, and I don't want to know. I'm still not done, but I'm getting closer. Taxes used to be so easy, but I realized that as you get older and start making investments, they get really messy! After this year I'm now a supporter for the Fair Tax. I haven't read much about so I'm going on what Jason has read and what Neil Bortz says on his radio show, but it has got to be better than the current system. Have you ever tried to get an answer off the IRS website. It's like reading Greek. Please pray that I get through this year without pulling all my hair out. I know what you are going to say...hire a someone to do the taxes for me. Until this year I have really enjoyed doing the taxes. Yes, I'm a math geek :) I may take your advice next year though :)

1 comment:

Anna Blumenfeld said...

Very funny. I always feel so accomplished when I file my own taxes but this year they also made me INSANE!