It's 10:30am and today has already been busy. Nolan and I have already gone to the doctor and pharmacy and now are back home with me trying to work. Nolan was up all last night with an ear infection. At around midnight, I sent Jason upstairs so he could sleep. Nolan finally calmed down around 2. Bless his heart, you could tell he didn't feel good. The doctor said today that he has an ear infection in his right ear. Funny thing is for being so miserable last night, he has been all smiles this morning. The doctor said his ear drum probably burst last night which is why he is feeling better. She said is swells up and causes alot of pain and then after it burst, it heals itself over. It is the body's way of trying to heal itself. Well...I really do need to go get some work done. Hope everyone's Monday is good.
2 comments:
bless his little heart...or ear! luke had a bad tummy over the weekend. sick kids are never fun. thank goodness for attentive daddies!
do you work from home now, or just since your little man was sick?
I get to work from home on Tuesdays and Fridays. A plus to my line of work is when the kids are sick I can work from home those days too. He sat by the computer all day playing and sleeping.
Post a Comment