Sorry I haven't posted anything new this past week. It has been busy at work...so here's what we have been up to.
Nolan is 7 months old now. He is really starting to sit up. He loves being able to see the world from a new viewpoint. He is trying to talk. He makes all sorts of sounds, but no words yet. You can tell he thinks Nicholas is the funniest thing in the world. He smiles and laughs at him all the time.
Nicholas is doing good. He loves to sing and make up stories to the pictures in his books.
Jason watched the kids and an additional kid (our friend Julie's little girl) last night so that we (Julie and I) could go out with some friends. We went to a great restaurant in town called Rathbun's. One of the other girls that went, Melissa, is due anyday now with her 2nd child so that was a sort of get together for her to get her out of the house before the baby comes. As payment for babysitting last night, Jason and Paul, Melissa's husband, are playing golf this morning.
I can't believe it is already May. This year is flying by. The weather has been really nice here. I hope it stays this way for a while before it decides to get hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment