Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Anniversary Trip

Jason and I just spent a wonderful weekend in Savannah to celebrate our 6 year anniversary. I'm not going to lie, it was really hot and humid, but we still had a great time. I love Savannah. It feels like you are stepping into another time when you visit there. Jason surprised me by booking a really nice bed and breakfast. We stayed at the Ballastone Inn. It was beautiful. We found out later that this is where all the movie stars stay when they are in town. We toured Savannah on Saturday and then went and had our anniversary dinner at the Old Pink House restaurant. Can you say Yummy? You must eat there if you are ever in Savannah. We also did a ghost tour Saturday night, a must when you are in a historical city. All in all it was a great weekend away. Thanks to Grandmomma (My Mom) for staying with the boys. You could tell how much fun Nicholas had.

Here are some pics of the boys. I couldn't post and not include some pics of them :)

1 comment:

becky said...

what??? no lady & sons visit? i thought that was the whole reason to go to savannah!