I can't believe it is already Monday Morning. Why does the weekend go by so fast? We had a nice relaxing time at home. Friday night Jason and I watched PS I love you. It was such a good movie. Saturday we all went to a pool birthday party for Lauren who turned 2. Nicholas had such a good time. He even tried to swim some without his water wings. Nicholas and Nolan both crashed on the way home. Saturday night we all watched Shrek 2 and then Jason went to play poker with the guys. Nicholas was so excited at bed time because Daddy wasn't there which in a 3 year olds mind means he can sleep in the big bed with Mommy. I told him that was fine. Jason wanted to move him to his bed when he got home later, but we decided to let him stay. Sunday it rained all day long. I didn't mind it too much. The grass and flowers really need it. Poor Nicholas though...all he wanted to do it play outside. Nolan attempted to crawl, but still hasn't gotten the hang of it yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment