Thursday, September 25, 2008

Crafty Mommy

I had the whole day off to take care of Nolan today and since he decided to take a 4 hour nap, I decided to work on some projects.

The first was an Alabama outfit for Nolan. The pants were a little long as you can tell, so I had to go back and fix them. They now fit great. I can't wait for it to get a little cooler so he can wear it! I've already cut out two more pair of pants to make tonight. One has cars on it and the other are for x-mas. I'll post pics when I'm done.


I got the idea for the pumpkins from my sister. I found these at Joann's for $2.99 on sale and painted them. I think they turned out really cute. I can't take credit for the scarecrow. I got it on sale on Joann's.

1 comment:

becky said...

super cute!! i'm hoping to make AC a cutie christmas outfit!