Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nolan's 1st Birthday Party

Nolan had his first birthday party this past Saturday at Grandmomma and Granddaddy's house. It was a perfect day. He celebrated with family and friends. His allergies were still acting up, but I think he still had a good time. Thanks to everyone you came to help him celebrate. Some had to drive a couple of hours to get there and I really appreciate it and enjoyed seeing you all!
I still can't believe my baby is almost one. His actual birthday is the 30th..so I have a baby for a couple of more days.
His surgery is still scheduled for Thursday. I'll write as soon as I can afterwards and let everyone know how he is doing. Below are some pics from the party and today. Enjoy!


Jake and Nicholas in their new jerseys

Nolan playing with a balloon

Nolan enjoying his new toy from Grandmomma and Granddaddy


Playing in the box the previous toy came in...isn't this the cutest face

Nicholas and Jake being silly


Opening presents


Enjoying the cake

Me, Jason and Nolan

The Cake


No comments: