Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Is it really 2009 already? I can't believe it. We had a great New Years Eve. We had 3 other families over for dinner. It was so much fun. All of them have young kids so Nicholas and Nolan had a blast playing with everyone. I was impressed...the kids made it until around 10:30 before they started passing out. Nicholas was so exhausted the next day. He took a 3 hour nap which never happens. New Years Day we all spent a lazy day at home and today Nicholas and I went and met some friends for lunch and went shopping. I got the cutest Alabama x-mas plate at 50% off and some cute material at JoAnn's to start making some spring/summer outfits. I'm washing the fabric right now so I can start cutting out tonight. Doesn't take much to excite me does it?
I hope you all had a great New Years. Here's to 2009!

Below are some cute pics of the kids.



Nicholas shaving with his kit from Santa

Nicholas Shaving Nolan


I don't think that is how Pottery Barn invisioned the chairs being used :)

1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

So cute shaving and my kids climb and stand all over those chairs every which way except for the way intended! Glad mine aren't the only ones!!