Friday, January 16, 2009

Let it Snow

I'm so excited...There is slight chance of snow on Sunday! Just a little chance, but still a chance! It will make the cold weather worth it if we get some white stuff on the ground!

On a totally different note, has anyone else read this book?

My MIL gave it to me and Jason for x-mas. I finished it the other night. I have to say it was very interesting. I loved the way it explained the blessed trinity in a way I could kinda understand :) I highly recommend to everyone out there to read it. It will really open your eyes to the love of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

2 comments:

Gigi said...

I read it last year and enjoyed it very much. I couldn't imagine any greater anguish or test of faith for any parent.

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I've wanted to read the Shack, but I'm a little scared! Is that crazy!? I think I might try it this year. Thanks for the push!
And YAY for the snow- I'm the same as you. White stuff will make this freezing bitterness at least livable!
Here's to a snowman!!