I love the way both of them play with it in different ways. Nolan loves to follow his train around and "help" it up hills and around curves. It is so cute to watch. Nicholas loves to play pretend and he will stop a stations and pick people up and drop them off at work, etc. He has also been that way. The train needed a job and he was helping it.
I've already picked out what Santa is going to bring us this year to expand our city. I know we have a ton, but it so much fun to play with I can't help myself. Yes, mommy even enjoys playing with it and designing new track layouts. A toy for the whole family, what a value! I think the recommended age is 3 to 7 years, but as I've already mentioned even 31 year olds love it!
1 comment:
I know what you mean about trains! I have actually had fun playing around with some, too! We mainly have Thomas trains, but have some geo tracks and they ARE great! But WOW at your collection!! Good gravy! How do you have room for all that fun!
And I completely agree about them going to play by themselves- BLISS!! :)
Post a Comment