Thursday, July 16, 2009

To grandparents house we go...

Happy Thursday! It has been a fun week for us. It started last Friday when we packed up and headed to my parents house in Dothan. We left the boys in their care and Jason and I went to SeaGrove Beach on 30A for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary a couple of weeks early. We go somewhere every year. We are so lucky to have such great grandparents to watch the kids! Thanks Mom and Dad! It was so relaxing to just sit on the beach and read a book. I don't remember the last time I did that. We really missed the boys though.


This is where we stayed...Sugar Beach Inn
Jason and I

One of the beast things...we got to meet up with our friends Stacy and Erin. They used to live down the street from us, but moved to FL a couple of years ago. Ignore how bad I look here...it was 900 degrees!

Sunday, we headed back to Dothan and Jason continued back home to Atlanta. I stayed with the boys to have some more fun with Grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles. My sister, Jamie, lives down there too. She has 3 little ones and the best toys!



This is us riding the electric scooter.
So much fun and I really want one now
...In case you need a gift idea for me :)


We did so much in our 2 days...
Went to Kidz Kastle....


Played in the sprinkler at Grandmomma's and Granddaddy's house...






and went to Water World...

My nephew Jake and I even braved the Great White Slide at Water World...



It was a great time and we can't wait to get back for more adventures!

1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I am so envious! Gotta love Water World- Dothan's most exciting beach, you know??
And you and Jamie both look GREAT! Cute pics of the boys in the sprinklers, too! Looks like fun!